KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Nov 8, 2008

Stop it now, corrupt court staff warned

NST | "What I am telling you is not fiction but based on my own experience in private practice," he said at an integrity convention here.

Recalling an incident in 1987, Zaki said he was "blacklisted" when he complained to the chief registrar of two missing files belonging to his clients.

"It took me six months to be nice, to bribe each and every individual to get back into their good books before our files were being attended to.
"That was my personal experience, and I am telling this to all the clerks and all the registries to stop this nonsense and I know this is happening, even as late as last week... a lawyer came to see me."... selanjutnya.
Zaki terpaksa MERASUAH untuk jadi bersih?
Wakakakak ... Kalau tak silap, yang terima dan memberi, dua dua pun salah. Wakakakak ...

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive