KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Jun 11, 2008

Life Must Go On - arghhhhh

Sebastianjoshua

After I read this story, I don’t think so… huh… so sad! But our life must go on right?

Let's do some simple calculations here.

In Malaysia, the average family income is RM 3,000 /month (where father works, mother doesn't). I understand there are many families whose monthly income does not reach RM 3,000 but, to make things simple, let's take RM 3,000 as the figure. Ok lah, right?

Okay, let's start rolling with a family which has Papa, Mama, 1 daughter and 1 son. Ngam-ngam ....

Calculation starts...

1. Electricity and water bill: RM 55.00
(No air-con, home theatre, water heater ... oks?)

2. Phone bill (Telekom): RM 60.00

3. Meals for a happy family: RM 750.00
(3 meals on RM 25/day, RM 25 for 4 persons...?)

4. Papa makan / teh-tarik (lunch / tea break) during working hours: RM 155.00
(RM 5.00/day, RM 5.00 ... can eat what?)

5. Car repayment: RM 400.00
(A proton saga aeroback, 7 years repayment)

6. Petrol (living in city, traffic-jam): RM 300.00
(go to work, bring son to school, only can afford one car running)

7. Insurance Coverage : RM 650.00
(kids, wife and myself)

8. House repayment: RM 450.00
(low cost housing repayment for 30 years, retired still have to work to pay!)

9. Tuition: RM 80.00
(got that cheap meh? i don't think so)

10. Older children pocket money @ school: RM 20.00
(RM 1.00/day, eat bread?)

11. Younger children milk powder: RM 80.00
(cannot have the DHA, BHA, PHA one, expensive)

12. Miscellaneous: RM 300.00
(shampoo, sauce, toilet paper)

Oh wait!!! I have to stop here, so...
No Astro,
no movie @ cinema,
no DVD,
no CD,
no online,
cannot KFC,
cannot McDonald,
cannot go Park walk during weekend (petrol expensive),
no chit chat on phone with grandparents, and etc...

Let's use a calculator to total up... WALAO EH! Shit! RM 3,300.00 already...

EPF belum potong, inc ome tax lagi........already RM 3,300.00 ....

How to survive lah tuan-tuan dan puan-puan sekalian ???

Our Deputy Prime Minister asked us to change lifestyle? How to change? Don't eat? Don't work? Don't send children to school and study?

Besides that, I believe in Malaysia population, there are millions of rakyat Malaysia which still don't earn RM 3,000.00/month!!!

What is this? Inilah Malaysia Boleh... Sorry ... it should be Malaysians Boleh , because we're still alive and kicking!!

Our politicians must be mad!!!!

Dear Mr. PM,

Thank you Prime Minister for increasing the fuel price because I think tomorrow I have to sell off my car and buy a cheap bicycle. Lucky for those singles, they can still bring their girlfriend around on a motorbike. As for me I am married with wife & 3 little children, how can they fit on the bike? I can’t bring them jalan-jalan (joyride) anymore.

You and your government were also saying that you will subsidize RM625 per year for the poor but I can’t imagine how is that going to help.

Let me do my calculation:
RM625 / 12 month = RM52.0833 per month
RM53.0833 / 20 days (working days) = RM2.6542 per day

Dear Mr. PM,

My conclusion is with RM2.65 per day, I only can get to travel 3km per day, which my working place is about 10km away, one way. This excludes me from going to mamak stall (food stall) to buy food for my wife & children, which take another 5km to reach.

Thank you very much Mr. PM, I hope you & your government will last sampai anak, cucu & cicit (until son, grandson & great grandson) because I don’t think my children will last until their next generation. If my children are lucky, they will go back to the estate and become a rubber taper. I hope by that time the rubber trees are still around.

You have given me & the people of Malaysia a good reason of global fuel hike. And I on behalf of the people of Malaysia thank you for that. The beautiful 40% increased of fuel price will bring up the price to other stuff like food, vegetable, fish, chicken, etc.

This means my wife and I can start to go on diet now, we used to dream that we can become members of fitness second but now the dreams are getting further. I am a very positive thinker; I thank you for increasing the fuel price because my three little children will eat less and won’t grow up fat like their father.

Mr. PM, from the picture of the newspaper, I think you have put on weight. Please take care of your cholesterol level. I don’t want you to be like our previous PM, which has gone through three to four bypass. Lucky for him, he survived.

Dear Mr. PM,

I also would like to congratulate you for not winning 2/3 majority in the last election. Haven’t you and your government learned the lesson from the last election? Why did you lose? What happened to the post-mortem? Now I know what’s the reason that ex-PM wants you to step down. Now I know what’s the reason the people of Malaysia wants you to step down.

Increase of RM0.78 per liter is a shock to all of us Malaysian! Luckily tsunami did not hit us like other countries did; or else this will be the second tsunami for us!

Thank you & God bless you!


Yours truly,

Citizen of Malaysia

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive