KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Apr 27, 2008

Do you really trust Keris-Man or Desperate Housewife?

theSun 10 million siphonedstocktube - oday is an interesting day if you read the local pro-government newspaper theStar. I can’t remember when was the last time I paid for the hardcopy, not that I can’t afford it but because it’s not worth paying for the bulks of advertisements. I read the electronic copy which is free and I think it’s sufficient if what you need is to browse through major news. There’re two major news that attracted me, not so much of the contents because I’ve read it from other sources that had reported it earlier and theStar was merely repeated what was published, but the way how both news were prioritized.

Another English newspaper, theSun, reported on Friday how Zaharah Kechik, the wife of former theSun 10 million siphonedSelangor Chief Minister Khir Toyo, plotting to dissolve a welfare body and remove almost RM10 million from its bank accounts after her husband lost power to rule the most developed state. I was wondering if theSun didn’t expose the news on Friday, would theStar dare to publish the news the following day, Saturday. Now, the new Selangor government is seeking legal advice on the issue. more...

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive