KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Apr 29, 2008

There will be no turning back - Anwar

Anwar attends lunch at Parliament House
NST - (...) Anwar, who is also the husband of new Opposition leader Datin Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, was at Dewan Rakyat to attend a special lunch for MPs and their spouses after the Yang di-Pertuan Agong opened the 12th Parliament.

Asked when he would be back in Dewan since he could now contest for a seat, he said:

“This is a new beginning; when I get in, I will not come out. I told my friends now that I am here, I will stay, and there will be no turning back."

Asked if he was seated at the same table as the King, Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister, and if he chatted with the Prime Minister, Anwar said:

“No, I just said hello to Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, as I was seated at the table where the other spouses were sitting with the Queen. The Opposition leaders sat with the King,’’ he said. more...

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive