KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Sep 23, 2008

My Confessions

christophertayhanmin |

My Past
I wasn't this enthusiastic about our Malaysian future as I am today to tell you the truth. I was against Malaysia from all aspects. I was not interested in politics as well.
I rendered Malaysia a place that has lost all hope and can never change from its primitive ways of racial discrimination, unfair economic policies and political situation.
I could say that I was also a racist because of these unfairness of the Government of the day. I have said in those times that we Chinese can only migrate to find justice.
To me, patriotism is not there as people are forced to attend Merdeka celebration, lured with food and goodies to "rumah terbuka". So I felt all this was artificial.... selanjutnya.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive