KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Dec 15, 2007

'Damai Malaysia' sounds like bullshit Malaysia.

via Viva la Revolucion!


I really can't stand it when someone tries to insult my intelligence. I mean, I'm not even so much as pissed if someone's trying to feed me bullshit; because if they manage to pull it off, well hey, hats off to you pal, guess you got me on that one. But when someone tries to piece together a 10 second thought process with no contemplation on how to lie to me, that pisses me off.

Like this little bullshit which I'm going to tell you in a minute.

In case you haven't been reading the news, (and I don't blame you if you haven't, the mainstream media sells you shit) there have been 2 massive street demonstrations in KL within the last several months, Bersih, a coalition of NGO's and political parties calling for electoral reforms, and a HINDRAF (Hindu Rights Action Force) rally for which they filed a class action lawsuit against the United Kingdom for 4 trillion US dollars (2 million dollars for 1.5 million Indians in Malaysia). The crowd estimates for both rallies were around 40 000 people.

Anyway, I was just browsing through NST before I came across this piece of news right here. Apparently more than "400 NGO organisations came to protest the recent street demonstrations".

"Damai Malaysia is a coalition of 395 NGOs representing 1.5 million Malay-sians who have declared their stand against street demonstrations."

For the record, "Malaysians" is one word dumbass. Way to make a typo that insinuates racism Ranjeetha Pakiam.

Anyway, it says here that it's the 'silent majority' that's speaking out for Malaysia. Right. Silent majority. Because the overwhelming amount of 350 people...

"A few uniformed policemen were seen monitoring the crowd of more than 350."

...beats 40 000 people any day.

But let's not stray from the point. Just because 350 people were there it doesn't mean that it's not representing a lot of people. In fact, NST claims that it represents the "silent majority" of 1.5 million Malaysians.

Wow. I wonder how they get that number.

myspace image at Gickr


I mean, seriously, I tried to verify who exactly are these silent 1.5 million people, and you'd think that they'd have the initiative to at least make a website if they really cared. I mean, Bersih has its own Website, AND Wikipedia entry.








Now when I type 'Damai Malaysia' online, I find...




Now, one might wonder, why is it that the 'noisy minority' such as HINDRAF and Bersih have references online, while 'Damai Malaysia' scores a Swiss Garden Golf Resort? I mean if there are indeed 1.5 million Malaysians behind Damai Malaysia, then you'd think at least one of them would be a cyber geek who's compelled enough to make a site or write something about it online.

2 comments:

Walski69 said...

Does Damai Malaysia speak for the "silent majority", as they claim?

Take the myAsylum poll!

Anonymous said...

the reason you haven't heard of them before is because they are so good at their job of being silent. props to them

Posting terkini

Blog Archive