KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

May 19, 2008

Email to Kang Chai Kee: Whose Ink Is This?

kickdefella - [...] This is the sad state Malaysians are in nowadays. Lucky you to be in faraway land where you can walk tall without people knowing you are a Malaysian. I used to be proud to be a Malaysian. I used to walk tall in foreign land and when people approached me asking where am I from, I proudly said, “Malaysia”. And they said, “Malaysian? Mahathir? Good country, we love it!” And when a transvestite or more of a drag queen, passed in front of our cab, the cab driver suddenly turned and pointed at the drag queen as said, “Mr. Anwar!” Yes, we do have good laugh.

Now I wonder what will make the foreign cab driver turns and remind us of our current Prime Minister?

Dearest Chai Kee,

At 6.15 am on the election day, as I about to lie down to sleep, I received a call asking me to shoot immediately to Tanah Merah, because the first sign of clone voters had appeared. The video below is what we captured to prove why we fight for the indelible ink so much. The same video was given to Al Jazeera International as the prove that we are not the boy who cried wolf!



... selanjutnya.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive