KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI

HOME [no2umno]

Jul 1, 2008

The AG-IGP tag-team fabricated evidence

Imagemalaysiatoday - [...] Some of you may by now be blur on what I am talking about so allow me to take you for a trip down memory lane. On the night of 20 September 1998, Anwar Ibrahim was arrested and taken to the Bukit Aman lockup. The then IGP, Rahim Noor, entered the lockup soon after that and beat Anwar up. Anwar was blindfolded and handcuffed when Rahim Noor beat him up.

The recently ‘retired’ Commercial Crime Division Director, Ramli Yusof -- who is currently on trial on trumped-up charges of corruption -- rushed into the lockup when he heard Anwar screaming in pain. He grabbed Rahim Noor and pulled him away to stop him from continuing to assault Anwar.

They then left the lockup with Anwar lying unconscious on the lockup floor, covered in blood and still blindfolded and handcuffed. Ramli suggested that they send Anwar to the hospital but Rahim Noor refused. Instead, Rahim Noor asked them to detain Anwar under the Internal Security Act so that no one can meet him for the next 60 days -- and therefore find out that Anwar had been beaten up.

The next morning, Ramli went to check on Anwar and he found the latter still unconscious and exactly where they had left him the night before -- bloody, blindfolded and handcuffed. Ramli again tried seeking Rahim Noor’s approval to send Anwar to hospital but his plea was declined. Ramli then asked for a doctor to come to Bukit Aman to attend to Anwar.

At first the police said that Anwar had beaten himself up. He not only beat himself up but he continued beating himself even after he had become unconscious. This is the special quality of Anwar who can remain conscious after becoming unconscious compared to Abdullah Ahmad Badawi who is always unconscious whenever he is conscious.

When the government realised that only 1% of Malaysians believed that Anwar beat himself up -- and continued beating himself up after he became unconscious -- they had no choice but to order an investigation. And the investigation confirmed that Rahim Noor had beaten up Anwar and that other senior police officers were also present to witness the beating.

Nevertheless, in spite of everyone in Bukit Aman having knowledge of what happened, the current AG and IGP -- who were both in Bukit Aman at that time and were fully aware that Rahim Noor had beaten Anwar -- fabricated a report that said Anwar was beaten up by a person or persons unknown. Later, of course, Rahim Noor confessed to the crime when he realised he can no longer cover up his evil deed and was sentenced to a mere two months jail, the same jail term for someone who steals a banana. (They let him out after only 40 days).

The AG and IGP fabricated evidence back in 1998 so they must now pay for this crime. No doubt that was ten years ago but the evidence has just surfaced. Yes, that’s right, a whistleblower has just come forward to reveal the secret that he/she has been keeping for the last ten years.... selanjutnya.


Posting terkini

Blog Archive