KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Jul 1, 2008

I will not take action against Raja Petra - Rosmah

Star - Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor who is the wife of Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak will not sue Malaysia Today editor Raja Petra Kamaruddin for alleging her involvement in the murder of Mongolian Altantuya Shaariibuu.

“I have nothing to say. I have given my statement to the police and that’s it,” she said.

Asked if she would sue Raja Petra for defamation, she said she did not want to address unnecessary issues because she had other bigger things to attend to for the people and for the nation.

Asked why she would not address such a serious allegation, she said it did not matter.

“If you are innocent, what is there for you to address? I am not a politician and I am not running for any post. I’m just the wife of a politician,” she said Tuesday during the Asia-Pacific Conference on Children’s Book Publishing.... selanjutnya.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive