KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Sep 13, 2008

Injury Time, Play Dirty

pantheraleo1982 | .... I was cut off from the rest of the world for around 15 hours. Well no, I wasn’t held hostage or anything. Just that there was a buka puasa (breaking of fast) do at my work place and then due to the inevitable pigging out that followed, I feel dead asleep. As it was my turn to be on standby at 12, I continued staying there until my shift happened this morning.

With 16th September looming, one might thinking that the real action was going to happen on Tuesday and the days following that but no, was I so wrong. Looks like the BN-lead government realises that it’s injury time and since they’re trailing 0-3, they’ve decided to play dirty.

The arrest Seputeh MP and Selangor state Senior Exco member Teresa Kok Suh Sim, blogger Raja Petra Kamaruddin and Sin Chew Daily reporter Tan Hoon Cheng reeks of political conspiracy and intimidation.

Teresa Kok, Raja Petra Kamaruddin and Tan Hoon Cheng

Teresa Kok, Raja Petra Kamaruddin and Tan Hoon Cheng

The worst (not that the other two are not as bad) was the arrest of Tan Hoon Cheng. Her crime? Reporting the racist words of the Scourge Of Malaysia (Datuk) Ahmad Ismail during the recent Permatang Pauh by-election which resulted them being published. It’s a sad day for Malaysia.

... selanjutnya.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive