KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Sep 22, 2008

Tan sets poser over SAPP membership

Star | Datuk Raymond Tan Shu Kiah has set a poser over his membership in the Sabah Progressive Party (SAPP).
Asked if he had resigned from SAPP, Tan said: “You have to ask them (SAPP).

Did you ask them whether they are sending a letter to Barisan Nasional (BN) officially, to say SAPP is out of the BN?

“I learnt it from them, that’s how they do it. They declare they are out of BN, so I also declare I’m out of SAPP.”

He spoke to reporters before meeting Sabah Chief Minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman to discuss his position in the State Cabinet following SAPP’s announced withdrawal from the BN on Sept 17.
Asked if he still considered himself a member of the SAPP, Tan replied: “Consider myself? Myself is not important, I think it is more of how SAPP considers me.”... selanjutnya.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive