KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Dec 27, 2007

My thank yous to Pak Lah, Samy and the IGP.

via achmedrauff.blogspot.com

What is there for us Malaysians? I feel that I have sold my citizenship to the devil. I am not calling anyone specifically but take a look around. Those who just shut up and blindly follow are safe and those that question a bit too much gets dragged into lock-ups. I am disappointed, very cross and feel very useless until the next elections are called. My Indian friends do not feel safe and wearing yellow or orange on weekends is not an option anymore. The paranoia is very real.

kedah

Anwar is rallying supporters. What are his motives I have no idea but still I remain skeptical. My Prime Minister just keeps on mumbling at random and his actions are even more random. Not to point that he does everything wrong but even a cub scout makes more noise and gives out orders more than him. At ground level it is very easy to see and make a conclusion that he is doing nothing. Keeping the people in the dark is not a very good idea.

Public areas are no longer public...any gathering more than 3 is a considered a crime so what are we suppose to do? Dating is it? What has 2007 end up to be? Thank you Pak Lah for deterring me from enjoying my weekends in the city. Thank you Samy for allowing me to listen to my Indian friends pissing on the very mention of your name and the plight of Indians nationwide. And thank you IGP for allowing me to witness all my friends giving your subordinates the middle finger whenever they pass them. I bet all of you are bloody proud. |more....|

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive