KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Jul 5, 2008

Malaysian bloggers on strike

Rockybru

I do solemnly and sincerely join Marina and my blogging bros in declaring meluat (utter disgust) at politicians and their machais who are taking Malaysian politics and Malaysians down into the pits of shame in the name of their own glory.

I blame one man for our woes. I blame the Prime Minister. Abdullah Badawi's Administration must stop gambling with our future as a nation. It should go back to work to revive our dwindling economy. Bring back the top economists to take charge of our economy instead of leaving it to bankers, corporate leaders, politicians, and the people at Khazanah.

And Politicians! Stop politicizing Altantuya, sodomy, statutory declarations, the judiciary, the police, and the people's wellbeing.

You are there to do a job, so let's see you start doing it.

Read Marina's I think I'll go on strike
Jeff Ooi's Visit Meliwat Year 08
Wong Chun Wai's Sick, Tired and Fed up

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive