KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Dec 16, 2007

I love Malaysia, but I hate my Government

Source: keithrozario.blogspot

UMNO is a relic from a time when people in Malaysia gave a damn about race, it's time we moved from childish thinking of dividing Malaysia between Bumi & Non-Bumi. It's time we started thinking about ourselves as Malaysian, but UMNO continues to thwart efforts to do that.

I love my country, but I hate my Government. I shouldn't be afraid of my Government, they should be afraid of me, and if takes a riot on the streets to achieve that, so be it. I will not hide when they threaten people with the ISA, or threaten others just so they can stay in power and suck this nation dry.

I love Malaysia, and would want to live no where else, but I'm forced by circumstance to make hard decisions. Why am I asked to buy a house for 7% more than a Bumi who for all practical purposes earns the same as me? Why am I not allowed to buy ANSB shares, when a Bumi who earns the same as me is able to leisurely buy it at his own fancy?

Why will my child not qualify for Mara loans, when a Bumi who earns the same as me have his child qualify for it? Why will I never qualify to buy an AP from the government? Why will the government no pay to build my church or temple? Or provide me the land free of charge? When Malays who collectively earn more, have their mosque built free?

It's simple questions and they're sensitive if you're enjoying the privileges , they're only sensitive if you don't want them taken away from you. It's not sensitive when you're on the wrong end of a deal that basically robs you.

The government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.

Let me reiterate, I love Malaysia, but I hate my government.

That's my 2 cents, don't spend it all in one place.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive