KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Jan 1, 2008

Do you trust Utusan?

via utusanoffline

That's the first question that I want to ask you about Utusan Malaysia. Utusan gives you news but they manipulate it so you will view it from other perspective. I can't give examples but you can find it yourself. I know it's hard for Utusan Malaysia to write 100% correct news but hey I'm talking about manipulating the news, not grammar errors or date correction.

I know you 're laughing at me now thinking I'm just a paranoid geek. No I'm not. Utusan Malaysia and other newspaper is behind conspiracy. They are planning something.

utusan malaysiaP/S You can trust Utusan on global warming news. Coz they took it from Google.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive