KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Jun 19, 2008

MAT TAIB ! ... STOP INTERFERING IN SELANGOR

mindnoevil - The decision by the Ministry of Rural and Regional Development to elect Village Heads (Ketua Kampung) and the Development and Village Security Committee (Jawatankuasa Kemajuan dan Keselamatan Kampung - JKKK) in the state Selangor, smack on outright arrogance and ignorance of its Minister, Tan Sri Muhammed Taib.

I believe, the decision has political connotation, aimed at safeguarding and bolstering the waning popularity and interest of the Malays towards UMNO in the state.

Being born in Selangor, I can vouch for the Malays in my kampung that UMNO’s popularity was drastically reduced, when Pak Lah’s family members came into the political limelight. I do not need to name here, who the family members are, for they are a house hold name today.

I have to be honest to Pak Lah that nothing good is being said of his family members, and you know this. And the lost of the UMNO candidate representing my kampung during the last general election, has much to do with the negative reports (true or otherwise) concerning Pak Lah’s family members. I must admit that I too was influence, and Pak Lah need not know who I voted for.... selanjutnya.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive