KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Jul 3, 2008

Razak's PI makes shocking statutory declaration (Update)

thestar - [...] Razak is being charged with abetting with the murder while two police officers Sirul Azhar and Azilah Hadri are charged with murder.

Balasubramaniam said Razak had given him all this information about Najib "in an attempt to persuade me to continue my employment with him."

He said the police however, omitted all this information in his police statement of Nov 2006 but he signed it anyway because after being in the lockup for seven days he just wanted to go home.

"At the period of time I was in the lock up, I was on 40 days prayer and I was supposed to leave to India and I didn't get good vegetarian food in the lockup. After seven days, when the police officers brought me the statement and asked me to sign, I signed it. The police officers did not wear their names tags and show what ranks they are.

"As a man in the lock up, if you have had experience in the lock up, definitely you will sign the statement. I have 3 children (to think about).

"I was arrested under (section) 302 (for murder under the Penal Code.). What's the reason? In the first place there was no reason for the police to put me in the lock up.

They can call me everyday to take a statement. I was the private investigator for Razak," he said.... selanjutnya.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive