KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Mar 21, 2008

Pak Lah’s Exit Plan on the Way

kickdefella

‘Someone’ in Putrajaya told me, Pak Lah is ready to step down. I chased my source after a senior member of the press informed me about the exit plan.

How soon will this happen, however, nobody is willing to speculate? Nevertheless, UMNO insisted the exit plan to be implemented before the new Dewan Rakyat sitting or somewhere in April.

In another development, a senior adviser in the fourth floor has tendered his resignation letter.

While Najib’s future remain in doubt, my sources said, UMNO has managed to neutralise Khairy Jamaluddin.

Take a good rest for this weekend. Next week will be another battle for all.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive