KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Feb 7, 2008

"I have no interest in Iraq Scheme"


PM: I have no interest in Iraq Scheme

"...recommending people for opportunity to “participate” did not imply in anyway been involved" Pak Lah said.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi has clarified that he has no interest in the Oil-for-Food programme in Iraq.

When asked to comment on articles in a website which implicated him in the Oil-for-Food programme, he said: “The website can say whatever it wants. I know what I have done. I do not have any interest of any sort.”


The website had said that Abdullah’s name had been linked to two companies that were beneficiaries to more than 50,000,000 barrels of Iraqi oil which were said to be valued at RM11bil.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive