KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Jul 25, 2008

4th lawyer quizzed in PI Bala case

malaysiainsider | Subang MP R. Sivarasa is now the fourth known lawyer in 15 days to be hauled up for police questioning in relation to the statutory declarations of missing private detective P. Balasubramaniam.

"I'll cooperate with the police. I'm going in to give my statement. I'll tell you when I come out," Sivarasa told reporters before going inside the Commercial Crimes Division in Jalan Dato Onn.

"I want to ask them why I was summoned, but I'm not surprised because I was involved in the press conference when Balasubramaniam gave his statement. Perhaps that is why. But I don't want to assume."

The Parti Keadilan Rakyat vice-president arrived at 9.55am today with lawyer Oh Choong Ghee, an associate of former KL Bar chief M. Puravalen, who was questioned by police last Friday.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive