KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Apr 16, 2008

When the honeymoon is over...

By Nur Jazlan Mohamed

Malaysianinsider - Let's face it. The honeymoon is over. Barisan Nasional under Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi won 91 per cent of the parliamentary seats in the 2004 elections but only 63 per cent this year.

I thanked Pak Lah last Friday for the opportunity to contest in the last and this elections when nobody else gave me the chance. But I had to say what I had to say when no one else wanted. Just like when he gave me the opportunity.

I was polite. I asked Pak Lah to consider stepping down earlier as prime minister to stop Dr Mahathir Mohamad and Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah from disturbing the party and our efforts to rebuild the party after our considerable losses in the 2008 elections.

In my mind, only a smooth transition will stop the party from splitting up. And that has to be done sooner than later. Now. Not tomorrow. Not next month. Not December. more...

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive