KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Jul 4, 2008

Why should I be investigated?



sloone |

But first, did he lie? First he said he hadn’t met the victim of sodomy, then he said he met him at his house:

Najib admitted meeting Saiful Bukhari Azlan a few days before he (Saiful) lodged a police report against Anwar Ibrahim, accusing the PKR leader of sodomising him.

“He came to my house because he needed my help because he was so traumatised. That was it,” Najib told reporters in Parliament.

He added that there was no conspiracy involved in the police report as being claimed by Anwar. “I did not advise Saiful to lodge a police report”.

So why should I be investigated?

... selanjutnya.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive