KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Apr 20, 2008

Permit for PKR paper approved

Star - Home Minister Datuk Seri Syed Hamid Albar is promising more press freedom and one of his first acts was to approve the publishing permit for the Parti Keadilan Rakyat newspaper.

“Even when people talk about press freedom, for me the bottom line is that we need press freedom in order for us to have a check and balance in Government.

“I want to change that paradigm. We are not trying to control you, but we want everyone to contribute to the nation-building process,” Syed Hamid said in an interview.

PKR had been applying for a newsletter for its members since its formation.

“I’ve just approved the Parti Keadilan Rakyat newspaper and I asked my officers why not. I am open about it.

“All political parties have their own papers. It’s their party paper. We have not cancelled the licences of any party newspaper,” he added. more...

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive