KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Apr 5, 2008

Khairy wants feedback from members before deciding

Star
REMBAU: Umno Youth deputy chief Khairy Jamaluddin has refused to say if he would go for the wing’s top post in the December party polls.

Khairy, who is also Rembau MP, said there was no reason for him to make a decision now as the polls were still months away.

“Also, I need to get the views from the branches and divisions first. Only then will I make my decision known,” he said when met at his service centre near here.

Khairy said the party was his priority and he would not be hasty in joining the fray to contest the top post.

“Umno is an institution and I must hear the views of the grassroots first,” he said.

Asked on Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein’s decision not to seek re-election as Umno Youth chief, Khairy said this had to be respected although it was a great loss to the Youth wing. more...

No2umnO - Errr...er......er...... Sometime I can make decision my self but sometime I need to ask members....Er ....er ....(then my son ask me) Dad ...are u scared.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive