KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Jan 28, 2008

PROTES Leaders In Pudu Jail

gmurali.com/

After my Rambo 4 premier show I was walking from Times Square to Hang Tuah LRT stesen, I saw a big crowd were standing ouside the Pudu Jail. They was a bunch of FRU standing outside together with the crowd. I forget to bring my camera, so I took few pictures with my NOKIA 6300.

I saw some banner there and get to know that it was the PROTES gang. Their leader were held in the jail whom caught by PDRM yesterday during their demonstration(i think i should put better word) rally. :)

The pictures that I took :) During this pictures were taken, all the PROTES members whom caught by police, were in the Pudu Jail.








0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive