KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Mar 15, 2008

SURAT MAAF DARI BERNAMA

March 14, 2008

YAB Sdra Lim Guan Eng
Chief Minister of Penang
28th Fl, Komtar
10502 Penang

Dear YAB,

On behalf of my colleagues in BERNAMA, I would like to congratulate your team and you for the recent victory in Penang.

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise for the sloppy editing in the news story of March 12, 2008, which we mistakenly quoted you as commenting on the May 13 incident as well. The inclusion of the fact was intended to give background on the establishment of the NEP in 1971. Nevertheless, upon a thorough review, the inclusion of that fact along with your quote may have been inappropriate.

As we move forward, I would like to ensure you of BERNAMA's co-operation for your newly-formed government and shall always endeavour to help you promote the well-being of Penang and its people.

Yours sincerely,

YONG SOO HEONG
Editor-in-Chief
YB Jeff Ooi has the story. He wrote, "I hope the next time Umno leaders took to the streets to stoke people's sentiments along racial lines, you know who is to blame."
I have something to say about this to my bro but I'll do that when we have a tete-a-tete, or when the Penang Government invites bloggers to a session. We have time.

p/s It's brave of bro Yong to own up, and in black and white. I hope there won't be too hard a backlash from his embattled bosses.

Artikel dari: rockybru

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive