KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

May 14, 2008

ACA wants Terresa to assist in GE bribe probe



Teresakok - Hi, do you remember the post I put up last week on the reply from PM’s Department on my Parliament question on BN paying RM200 to Kelantan voters staying in KL to go back to Kelantan cast their votes?

I strongly criticised both the ACA and the EC for not taking action in my press conference together with Sivarasa (PKR MP for Subang), Dr Dzulkifli (PAS MP for Kuala Selangor) and Liew Chin Tong (DAP MP for Bukit Bendera).

Two days after the news was published in the media and my blog, a ACA officer called to me to record a statement. I was happy to receive that call, this shows that our press conference and protest worked! However, I really can’t go for statement taking during working hours as I have to attend to Parliamentary matters and the Selangor government affairs....selanjutnya [KLIK DI SINI]
No2umnO - Haiyaa... Teresa, those ACA acting only laaa !!! Why are u so siliious. Happend many time allll...llleady.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive