KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Jan 1, 2008

OUR MINISTER IS A SEX VIDEO STAR !!!

Everybody is looking for Soi Lek Sex Video ... Bravo
via www.chanlilian.net

The image “http://www.unicef.org/malaysia/msl/my_mohchua_07.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Whoa!!!!! You da man, Dr. Chua. I am sure all the men in Malaysia applaud your balls to admit. I am sure Pak Lah will listen….After all, he said God created man to love many women. Nay…remember what Pak Lak said when he was asked about his second marriage less than a year after Datin Endon’s death? So, bravo!

Now, I wonder if you, Dr. Chua who is the Minister of Health is going to recommend extra-marital sex with young women for good mental and physical health? I am sure your compatriots in the Immigration Department will not mind importing ship loads of China dolls to ensure that there are enough 20+ years old girls to pass around to all the married men in Malaysia? Remember to recommend free condoms distribution.

And I have to say this, Dr. Chua. Minister or not, I think you are damn suey for cheating on your wife. I do not know if you have children but I am sure you have just hurt a lot of people with your gatal-ness. I don’t care if you have been a good minister and community leader but any married men who have sex outside of his marriage does not deserve anyone’s respect. What more, an old man like you with a 20+ years old girl? (the wife said she forgave him *roll eyes*)

HEY PEOPLE, mana mau cari sex video Chua Soi Lek? Put it on Youtube, yo! lMore...|

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive