KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Jan 23, 2008

PIZZA HUT, A RACIST RESTAURANT

blog.bodybuilding

Hello everyone. I have some interesting news.
I was in Pizza Hut (Sunway Pyramid) yesterday and suddenly my friend showed me the bill.

The bill contains normal things la (number of person, bill. number and what is ordered). But, what shocked me is that they had space called ‘ RACE ‘ .I guess since we were all wearing tudung, they labelled us as 0, which means MALAY. Later, when we went to pay…we had no service charge and no tax charge.

Still in shock, I peeped into another bill in the counter. In that bill, under the race space, it was labelled as C (which I guess means Chinese). That bill had service and tax charges!!!

I started investigating. One of my Sri Lankan friends was labelled as Indian it seems and she also had to pay service and tax charges a few weeks back. What I ‘ m wondering is that…does anyone know about this? I find it rather strange that they charge service and tax charge using racein Pizza Hut, out of all the places!

WE SHOULD NOT GO EAT AT PIZZA HUT!






”"”UNQUOTE”"”

Subsequently, the particular restaurant manager of the country responded.
"QUOTE”

Lawrence Ding Says:
October 19, 2007 at 10:24 am

Dear all my friends whom I have not met, but came across through the circulation of this malicious mail alleging that Pizza Hut Malaysia practises racism, charging sales and service taxes only to certain races and discriminating against others.
Just want to assure you and all your friends that this is a hoax and hate mail that has been going round since mid 2006.

In Malaysia we do not need anymore of such nonsensical and irresponsible lies through the email.

Thus, if you could please re-circulate back to those who has been propagating the hoax and hate mail, we are doing ourselves a favour by telling the truth.
Pizza Hut Malaysia is a Public Listed company and we are bound by law to collect the 5% sales taxes and we also have a 10% service charge on table service as all dining restaurants do.

There is NO service charge if you do a take-out/ takeaway order.
We will never ever deviate from the law of our land. Should we do anything as accused in the hoax and hate mail, we will be asking for big trouble.

At one time, we were collecting some info about our customers to see what is our customer profile so as to help us serve them better.

However, some malicious people have turned it into a hate mail. So it is a lie and please do not believe in the hoax and hate mail.

I am the Senior General Manager of Pizza Hut Malaysia and I am assuring you and your friends that we are also a franchised company from Yum! Restaurants International, another Public Listed company in the US. We are law abiding and honest company.

Final note, I think it is really grossly unfair and unwise for Haris Ibrahim to post a hoax mail (complete with pix to make it look real) on your website without checking its authenticity.

Someone once said that if we kick-around a lie around long enough, people will believe it as a truth.

Haris Ibrahim, efforts like this will undermind your very credibility that you are championing!

Your help to just circulate this to your friends will be greatly appreciated.
In addition, I have also attached our official statement for your attention.

Thanks for your help
Write me! (EMAIL INSERTED)
Lawrence Ding
Senior General Manager
Pizza Hut Restaurants Malaysia Berhad.
Mobile: 019 329 8687
Direct : 03 2732 8383
“”"UNQUOTE”"”

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive