KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Jun 23, 2008

“I want peace. I don’t want any trouble.”

bolehjokes - [...] Most of the older people are cowards, especially Chinese (This is just my opinion). I am saying this as a Chinese and my mum and her friends are exactly like that. They are more than likely to stick to the same, be slaves to BN and will be very reluctant to change. As long as their lives are not under threat, they won’t want to do something. Only when something happen to them or their families, they will cry out for fair justice. What is the use by then? You let yourself be in ruins and only to realize later and want to do something when it is too late?

This is exactly the plan of our very own “dictator”, Tun Mahathir. To install fear into every Malaysian so that they will obey the lords. The lords as in the Mahathir’s cronies. That was Plan A. Plan B, to give more illegal immigrants bumi status to keep them voting for BN. As long as BN gets the majority, UMNO will run our lives and they will happily do so.

Obviously the younger generations are very different and they are disgruntled. They disagree with the old thinking. This is why the tsunami came. We no longer accept the kind of rubbish that’s been around for too long (Sad to say that some BN goons still don’t get it. They are still living in the 70’s). We are no longer living in an era whereby information moves slowly. We are more knowledgeable because of internet. We quickly learned about “Makkal Sakthi”. We quickly learned about the loopholes in our country and we want improvement. Can you imagine if there’s no internet, no CNN, no CNBC and all the things you read in the newspapers are just mere lies, what would have happen? You and I will still be happily chanting “Hidup Barisan”.

What the older people don’t understand is, I want a balance. No, I don’t want any trouble either. I want free and fair Governance that will look upon me as Malaysian. No, I don’t want Pakatan Rakyat to takeover and become the next arrogant party like BN. Ignoring people’s cry and ruling arrogantly is the last thing I ever want. If we keep fearing, we will never get what we want.... selanjutnya.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive