KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Mar 6, 2008

Media Statement to The Star

zul4kulim

Dear Sir, I refer to your report at page N33 today 06.03.2008 wherein you carry a report titled "Question mark over Zulkifli". I wish to express my regret that you have not attempted to seek clarification from me before publishing the report although I can be contacted anytime by you simply asking your local reporter to call me as all the reporters covering Kulim has my direct number 013-3998718.

I wish to state that I have lodged a police reporrt vide Kulim Report No. 001625/08 against the Returning Officer En. Mat Noh Ahmad for making the false allegations that I did not submit my Statement of Account.

I vehemently deny such allegations and I have instructed my Solicitor to commence legal action against En. Mat Noh Ahmad and SPR over the false allegations.

I wish to state that the nomination for Kulim Bandar Baharu candidacy was closed on 24.02.2003 and no objection from any party was raised therein. Upon which the Returning Officer has stated that as there being no objection from any party, and he being satisfied that I am qualified legally to contest he unequivocally declared that I am qualified and eligible to contest at Kulim Bandar Baharu parliamentary seat. The question of eligibility to contest does not arise at all.

Further I wish to stress that I have duly filed the Statement of Account for the 2004 Election and I have evidence to prove it.

I verily believe this is a desperate attempt by UMNO/BN to save their candidate from being thrashed out by the voters in Kulim Bandar Baharu. The Chinese community in Kulim has clearly rejected Aziz Sheikh Fadzir and they have on their on initiatives put up banners and posters reminding the Chinese voters of Aziz and Pemuda UMNO threat to burn down the Chinese Assembly Hall in 2000. The statement by Mr. Ng Hon Loong, the Honourable Chairman of the Dewan Perniagaan Cina WP/ Selangor, widely published in the Chinese newspapers calling upon the Kulim Bandar Baharu Chinese community to reject Aziz and vote for me has caused UMNO/ BN to press the panic button. This is followed by clear rejection of Aziz by the Indian community with their cry of Makkel Sakhti. The local Malays including UMNO members has openly cry foul over the choice of Aziz who took over from his brother Kadir Sheikh Fadzir who hold on to the post since 1978..crying that Kadir is trying to establish his dynasty in Kulim Bandar Baharu.

The latest reading in Kulim Bandar Baharu is that I am leading by a comfortable margin of 67% with solid support from the Chinese/ Indian community which consists of 33% of the voters in Kulim Bandar Baharu. Aziz Sheikh Fadzir, UMNO/ BN are now in total desperation. They have used the report lodged by Mat Noh Ahmad by distributing it all over Kulim Bandar Baharu to confuse the voters not to vote for me. The voters are not buying it.

In total desperation, they are now hiding behind the skirt of SPR..they want SPR to declare I am not eligible to contest and thereby declaring them winning uncontested. They are trying to deny the voters of their right to choose me as their candidate. They wanted to be voted in free of challenge by SPR. I hope you do not fall into this scam. I hope you remain impartial and professional in carrying out your duty as a respectable newspaper in line with the respectable etiquette of an honorable newspaper. Stop UMNO/BN and SPR from being a stooge. The world is watching us. The world is watching you. Be honorable please.

I hope that you will publish my statement in full without any editing and publish it in the manner you publish today's statement.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully


Zulkifli bin Noordin
NRIC 620319-02-5083
Calun PKR untuk Parlimen P-18 Kulim Bandar Baharu
Tel: 013-3998718

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive