KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

May 13, 2008

Kelantan PKR chief resigns

thestar - [...] Nik Mahmud, 62, confirmed he had notified PKR de facto leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim that he was resigning from his post as state head.

»Anwar has asked me to reconsider but I am steadfast. I will continue to assist PKR in Kuala Lumpur since I now have nothing in Kelantan« NIK MAHMUD NIK HASSAN

“Let someone younger take over. I have been at the helm for the past six years and it is time to step aside,” said the former Land and General Bhd managing director.

Nik Mahmud was a Finance Ministry officer before he was transferred back to his home state in the early 1980s and assumed the role of State Economic Development Corporation (SEDC) general manager.

He also recruited current state Umno liaison committee chairman Datuk Seri Annuar Musa to join the SEDC. Among his contemporaries is Agriculture and Agro-Based Minister Datuk Mustapa Mohamed.

“Anwar has asked me to reconsider but I am steadfast. I will continue to assist PKR in Kuala Lumpur since I now have nothing in Kelantan.”
...selanjutnya [KLIK DI SINI]

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive