KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Feb 9, 2008

Don't say that I don't work - Pak Lah


This is HOW ABDULLAH WORKS !!! Everybody can be a PM .... Every body can be a MILLIONAIRE !!!

Don't say that I don't work - Pak Lah


Read the rest of the Star report:

"I work very hard. I really mean it and you know it,'' he said to thundering applause from hundreds guests who attended the Chinese New Year open house at the Penang Chinese Town Hall here.

Abdullah said as a Muslim, he had an obligation to fulfil his responsibility.

"I have a very heavy responsibility and I have to carry it out,'' he said.

He also urged Malaysians to make full use of the opportunities available to do well in life and to serve the people.

"It is God's will that I become the Prime Minister of Malaysia and I am very conscious that I have to serve the people although I personally do not benefit even one sen because of this,'' he said.

He said in fulfilling his responsibility, he has to be fair to all Malaysians, irrespective of their ethnic backgrounds.

"However, each of us has to strive towards the creation of a Malaysian community that is happy, prosperous, united, harmonious and respected.

"As Malaysians, no matter where we are and even though we are just a minority group, attending a function, we should feel comfortable and happy when attending a function.

"We should feel at home and that we are in the company of friends and fellow Malaysians,'' he said.

Chief Minister Tan Sri Dr Koh Tsu Koon in his speech said a lot of renewals and changes were being initiated under Abdullah's leadership especially in areas such as economy, security and government delivery system.

"These renewals and changes will however, take some time and require the support and co-operation of all Malaysians,'' he said.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive