KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Feb 20, 2008

Show the people’s power to Barisan Nasional - Fong Po Kuan

http://politics101malaysia.blogsome.com/images/pok.jpg

I am Sorry
pokuan.blogsome

Dear friends, I am sorry.

I am unable to answer all your calls, reply your messages, emails and comments. I do appreciate your views, criticisms, supports and encouragement. It was a tough decision. I am unable to reconsider my decision of not to contest in this coming 12th General Election. I am sorry if I have disappointed you. I do hope you all will try to understand.

Let us now move ahead and play our respective roles to bring a better Malaysia for all Malaysians and show the people’s power to Barisan Nasional.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive