KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Mar 15, 2008

Ali Rustam! You shut up....

To Ali Rustam:



hard-t
Today, Umno vice president Mohd Ali Rustam urged my Raja, Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Tuanku Syed Putra Jamalullail to accept the recommendation of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi to apppoint Shahidan Kassim to the post of menteri besar.

Ali Rustam said: "This is our system and I believe this crisis can be resolved amicably."

...Perlis is Perlis. Again... Perlis is Perlis. And Malacca CM must stay away. People of Perlis back Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Tuanku Syed Putra Jamalullail on menteri besar issue. Ali Rustam should beware and just take care his state.

My King just made his decision on who can be Perlis menteri besar for the next term, and 10 out of 15 state assemblyman support His Royal Highness. My King make his decision without prejudice (I'm Umno members but what I know is now umno always prejudice). My King made his decision base on state constituency and as a King. And my Raja made his decision base on
majority support among the state’s assemblymen.

Ali Rustam!

Respect my Raja decision, please. and STAY AWAY.
OR
I suggest to Pak Lah and Ali Rustam to visit our anak-anak Perlis web site at http://www.anakperlis.com/.
AND
As anak Perlis I demand Ali Rustam to make his open appologise to Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Syed Putra Jamalullail.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive