KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Mar 15, 2008

WAKE UP BARISAN NASIONAL!!!

ceku.org

By Ivanpal Singh

The election has ended and the people have spoken. BN has lost its hegemony over Malaysian politics and this is an affirmation of our democratic preponderance. BN needs to take stock of what has happened and come to an honest realisation of the reasons for its defeat in 5 states, and the failure to obtain a two thirds majority in Parliament.

We have constantly criticised the Government for its failures, and the people decided to vent their anger via the ballot box. My home state of Selangor, my Parliament constituency of Petaling Jaya Selatan and my state constituency of Bukit Gasing are now all under opposition control. I must say that as the results trickled in on Saturday, I was shocked at the scale of the opposition’s win. I never in my wildest dreams conceived that BN would lose the Selangor State Government, let alone Perak, Kedah and Penang.

Tun Mahathir has unabashedly called for the resignation of the Prime Minister. Though I personally disagree with a lot of what has happened in Malaysia over the past few years, the election must not be seen as a repudiation of the last 4 years, but as a collective judgment on what BN has failed to deliver over the last 50 years. More...

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive