KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Feb 23, 2008

Just another tired day...

kopisejuk.blogspot.com

I'm tired these few days with exam,exam,exam,and non-stop exam.

This is Malaysia's education system. Put the pressure on students.

Everyone struggle to become straight A's or 4.00 students instead of become more critical thinking student I see most our Malaysian students who study locally have ''linear'' minded. Pity our students still stuck in ''pre-historic time'' or in Malay what we called as ''katak di bawah tempurung''.

Compare those who studied overseas and locally. It's obvious that these two groups of people will have different views where the former is more broad-minded than the latter.

I'm struggling now to catch up with people who clever than me. I'm not brillian student. I'm very moderate student who hates study very much. I try to become typical good student. But i don't like it.

Change our education system,please. For sure every Malaysian students wanted this.

Satu lagi projek Barisan Nasional.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive