KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

Feb 25, 2008

Will the pro-BN fansees please stand up?

chanlilian.


If you look around the blogsfera Malaysia, a lot of bloggers are writing about the coming Malaysia general election 2008. It is hentam fest all the way. This wrong, that wrong, everything related to BN sure wrong. Seriously, if we read only blogs, it is like there is nothing right about Barisan Nasional at all. People are googling for Barisan Nasional blog and I have yet to see any that is worth mentioning.

In fact, I prepared a list of Malaysia election blogs on my other blog because I am using this general election as an experiment. PAS members have kept in touch and they do drop me comments and I like that. It shows that they are in touch with the situation. I may not be a fan of PAS but I like the fact that they have their members on the look out for posts about their parties. (BTW, I have checked the candidates list and there is no more PAS for my area this time but the seat is given to PKR.)

Penang election candidates list
List of candidates for election in Penang taken from Malaysiakini.

Meanwhile, the election in USA has a different tune. There are pros and cons to every political parties and they are vocal about it. Obama haters, Obama worshippers, Hillary lovers and Hillary unforgiving parties and so on.

Now, I wonder….are there bloggers out there who are Barisan Nasional supporters who didn’t speak up? Yo, please stand up, Barisan Nasional fans. Say ‘hi’ lah!

(I know my regular readers are sick and tired of seeing election blog from me everyday. But I don’t care worrr…)

HOW DO I KNOW WHERE TO VOTE?

A lot of people are wondering where to go to cast their vote on March 8. Maybe these are first time voters. Well, usually, you will get a letter in your mail with the information on which school or voting centre to go to. These come in snail mail with your registrar number. You will need to bring the registrar slip and your IC, if I remember correctly. Sometimes it is rather chaotic because they may assign you to another polling station than the one nearest to you. Anyway, don’t worry, all the political parties are going to spam your mail box with information and you can also check with those counters they set up outside the polling station before you enter to the school/polling centre. Got free transport also, no problem.

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive