KONGRES PKR ...LIVE !!! -----> cakkk kat sebelah
Hari terakhir perbahasan Kongres LIVE .... !!!!
Jadual 3 hari KONGRES - DISINI
---------------

HOME [no2umno]

May 5, 2008

ONE IN THE PIC AIN'T A BLOGGER FOR SURE.

zorro-unmasked - The caption by Star was not correct. 5 bloggers were pictured but the guy (circled) between me and Shanghai Stephen I have not met in blogsphere and neither have my 5 friends. Earlier I had seen him mingling amongst the media people, so that was ok. I saw him next when Wee and Rocky tried to gain admittance into the Complex. I saw this same guy amongst the police personnel talking to Wee and Rocky. And now he is in the picture. WHO IS HE? RPK supporter? Agent? SB's planted twig? BN extra? No wonder Eric Voon ( I Am A Malaysian) kept saying he smelt something mangy. more....

0 comments:

Posting terkini

Blog Archive